Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 25th: The Twins' Birthday



We don't look 34 and 47, do we?


It has been absolutely crazy this week, as far as my schedule, so I haven't been able to blog about last weekend, May 23rd through 25th -- which was Memorial Day weekend to most, but a Big Birthday Weekend for me and Mitch! It included, once again, some solid PL training. My kid captured the 185 BP on video this time (I attempted 190 because I am crazy that way)... and a 280 and 285 SQ, with a PR 315 lb. walkout, followed by a 350 lb. static hold to boot (because... same reason).

The fun also included a night of birthday appetizers and drinks with UFC Fights at Major's in Inver Grove Heights with James "Priest" Burdette and his wife Dawn... a few hours of fun at Grand Slam in Burnsville with my son, Glen... and a beautiful birthday dinner and evening in Stillwater at the Dock Cafe. Not to mention a couple of really nice, long hikes/walks on the Gateway Trail and around Lake Como / Como Park Zoo... and the very infamous Ben & Jerry's cake.

More later!

1 comment:

Donovan Thompson said...

Cheryl,

I agree you don’t look nearly 47.

And Mitch looks fantastic for 34.

DT