Thursday, February 12, 2009

YOU are on POWERLIFTING WATCH...

...well, OK...maybe not YOU (or maybe so, if you're one of those powerlifters Jon has tagged to shine the spotlight upon)... but I like to say this whenever someone I know is featured on the popular and unbiased powerlifting news site.

This time, it was none other than my boyfriend/coach, Mitch Edelstein and his recent Best Lifter win at the USAPL Minnesota State Championships last Saturday. Check the news and videos out here.

I took his 650 lb. video, below:



What's next for him? Coaching me at my third (and his second) Women's Nationals in Miami, Fla. this Saturday. I'm hoping and praying it will be my third National Championship victory and I remain undefeated. It should be interesting with this coach. When he lifts, he's Mr. Conservative/Play-It-Safe. When he coaches, he pushes me to let it all hang out/go straight for the jugular.

No comments: